! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

PROG ROCK HEAVEN - Page 3/5487

Subject: PROG ROCK HEAVEN
« <> »
playfan 6.09.06 - 10:42am
Oh yeah forgot marillion they awesome!and also porcupine tree-wow * +

lusephur 6.09.06 - 11:17am
Porcupine tree while they have had such an influence on the current prog scene, steve wilson hates the prog label he's more influenced by acid rock, nick drake and scandanavian black metal. And to the person who called Anathema prog, no no no they're not nor ever were and i'm a big fan of them. Best prog band at the moment would be a tie between Pain Of Salvation, Carp Tree, or The Flower Kings * +

mindeye 6.09.06 - 11:20am
Also with genesis i loved their calling all stations album that was amazing, Ray Wilson still delivers the goods today and hes a gr8 vocalist * +

playfan 6.09.06 - 12:21pm
And spocks beard? * +

garion 6.09.06 - 01:20pm
@playfan - see my Spocks Beard comment on the first page: they are a witless, horrible, MOR, anodyne experience that made me want to chew my ears off inside 5 minutes.. only a personal opinion of course.. lol * +

gabriel9 6.09.06 - 04:03pm
Re, genesis marillion live..bein born in 75 is a bit irksome having never had chance to watch either band in their pomp..ive got a marillion dvd circa 82 and fish was certainly an impressive frontman, very genesis influenced their early stuff. Is misplaced childhood worth getting? Wasnt sure if theyd gone pop by then. re camel, never heard them but a mate is a fan will check them out. * +

playfan 6.09.06 - 04:23pm
Oh.i.heard.spocks.beard.were.quite.gd...wel.il.hv.2.hear.em.b4.i.judge.em * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5487
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark