! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

*SOUND ADVICE* - Page 26/26

Subject: *SOUND ADVICE*
« <
garion 18.07.16 - 06:15pm

@ slwnoris - 17.07.16 - 11:52pm
And keep buying your music on record or cd, downloads are rubbish, if you want to carry your music around dump mp3 and get a good minidisc recorder.

Hear, hear. (no pun intended) clap2.gif * +

90125 18.07.16 - 07:10pm
youuu. * +

garion 20.07.16 - 11:15pm
Ok, I'm pretty sure that earlier in this topic I'd strongly advised everyone to buy the best cable they can afford, this is important, the connections are carrying the signal, and it's no use having gold-plated outputs if you're using bell wire to connect your speakers, but sometimes it can get well out of hand...

People reading who are into this kinda stuff will know that the 'phono/RCA' lead is the standard interconnect for most audio equipment; for those less familiar, it's the cable with the red and white ends that goes from your cd player to your amp (and always replace the one in the box it's just there to get you up and running) but don't go MAD or anything, and this is mad..

..and yes, that's eleven thousand pounds.. * +

stratboy 14.08.16 - 02:22pm

@ slwnoris - 17.07.16 - 11:52pm
And keep buying your music on record or cd, downloads are rubbish, if you want to carry your music around dump mp3 and get a good minidisc recorder.

correct * +

herb1e 23.09.16 - 08:52pm
Buy plastic sleeves for valued vinyl collection and store thick covers vinyl and thin cover vinyls separately. It looks letter especially if you got boxes of vinyl and you get less sleeve damage * +

stratboy 28.09.16 - 08:03pm
i agree * +

mikeymk 3.10.16 - 08:09pm
I've bought a few CD's off ebay, listed as used but not a mark on them - albums delivered for less than two quid i mean it's just insane when you can get unsealed stuff delivered cheaper than a download. And if any of this is fake, well it's as perfect as record label produce. Downloads ain't.

Also, got a great graphic equaliser on the android, after a few tweaks my music is transformed - and i now have bass! *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-26
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index