! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Throwing away all my mp3s - Page 2/12

Subject: Throwing away all my mp3s
« <> »
d.boon 22.09.15 - 07:20am
70's Prog Rock album covers are very good. One of my faves is Captain Beyond's self titled debut, I got the CD reissue. * +

usbcable 23.09.15 - 01:30am
My cd collection is around 300 at the moment. My iTunes library is about 8000 albums so I will have a lot of CD's by the end of it. To be fair I have a lot of music that I've grown out of like much dance music which tends to be abit disposable these days. In one month and out the next... With the exception of the old classic house, garage, electro dance stuff. * +

usbcable 23.09.15 - 01:44am
But recently I got some good replacement albums... The best of Teddy Pendergrass... One of the best soul singers around without a doubt.

Also... Mica Paris - the album.. Black Angel... Mica at her finest

The first three albums by Keith Sweat... Omg I first got into this artist when I was at school and owned the cassettes.. and now I just bought brand new more than 25 year old CD's * +

usbcable 23.09.15 - 01:54am
And... The first four Soul II Soul albums which sound awesome on CD compared to the mp3s..

More CDs by the following ... Anita Baker, Tony Toni Tone, Whitney Houston, Chaka Khan, David Peaston, Luther Vandross, Alexander O'Neil, Sheena Eastern, Jodey Watley, the first Mica Paris album, Terence Trent Darby's first album, Madonna's greatest hits... * +

usbcable 23.09.15 - 02:01am
I also got the album., Soul Vacation -Tower of Power live. I originally got this on mp3 but decided to get the CD for the greatly improved sound. Also this band sound much better live as the studio albums seem abit dry for my liking. * +

usbcable 23.09.15 - 02:03am
The very best of sounds of blackness is another mp3 replacement I got recently and it sounds amazing. * +

chilli76 25.09.15 - 10:12pm
I counted 1000 CDs around 15 years ago so i shudder to think what i own now but ive a huge collection of CDs and still buy them will never part with them. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-12
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index