! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

old music casettes ? - Page 2/3

Subject: old music casettes ?
« <> »
angel76 14.09.13 - 04:22pm
got loads too, seems a waste to chuck them but i dnt really need them anymore... * +

herbiegoesbananas 14.09.13 - 05:53pm
hello4.gif Sami n Angel. I wish I had my twin tape ghetto blaster from 1982. My shoulder loved it hehe.gif the ten batteries would last about a day. * +

oysten 14.09.13 - 10:17pm
it's down to personal choice really,I came through the tape-trading era of black and death metal during late eighties through nineties,got some pretty rare gems on tape,could never part with some of them * +

stexefc 15.09.13 - 03:33am

@ musho77 - 13.09.13 - 12:00pm
got loads of casettes that i bought from 1994 to 1999 just wondering if they are worth anything or should i just put them all in the bin ?

Put them on ebay squire * +

musho77 15.09.13 - 02:59pm
ok thanks all how would i put the tapes on to an mp3 player , what would i need to transfer from tape to pc as files ? * +

pmbguy 12.10.13 - 10:19pm
ok, what you need is a tape deck/walkman and a cable from headphones to line in on pc... There's software that'll cut it up automatically, but i got no idea what it's called... I recommend audacity though, just have about 4gb free space on the drive it uses as temp space cause an hour of audio ends up suprisingly large if you cutting n pasting, etc... or you can export as one massive mp3 straight... * +

pmbguy 12.10.13 - 10:22pm
do they still walkmans anywhere btw? feeling nostalgic about this now, n still got about 10 tapes somewhere, dunno what's on em, but guessing one or two will be from when i had my expensive 'cassette recorder' philips item, was about 100 quid back in the day, but had awesome sound quality n a kick as* microphone that captured everything... mmm, looking forward to this already, lol... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index