! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Varg and wife arrested - Page 2/3

Subject: Varg and wife arrested
« <> »
vampboy 17.07.13 - 01:07pm

@ suvetar - 17.07.13 - 01:06am
Varg Vikernes and his wife have been arrested in France. Varg is suspected of planning a terrorist attack. The ''evidence'' seems patchy at best though. Still interested on how it plays out chin

Last I heard he and his wife had made a movie that was due to release around this year, but a terrorist attack? that is uncalled for. huh * +

angelsk 17.07.13 - 09:46pm

@ suvetar - 17.07.13 - 01:06am
Varg Vikernes and his wife have been arrested in France. Varg is suspected of planning a terrorist attack. The ''evidence'' seems patchy at best though. Still interested on how it plays out chin

Read * +

suvetar 17.07.13 - 10:37pm
Vamp, it is all media at this stage. Thry have very little on him except his nutjob views and his wife legally buying 4 rifles * +

vampboy 18.07.13 - 11:17am
I have once read on his site about him saying that ''when the filthy Jews and Muslims and Negroes will attack us, we will be prepared to fight back against them'' I'm thinking the weapons were for that purpose then. I also have heard Burzum has recently released a new record, you checked it out yet? * +

suvetar 18.07.13 - 03:47pm
yes I have the record. His wife is part of a hunting club, and she bought the recent guns legally * +

suvetar 18.07.13 - 03:48pm
but yes he is a paranoid, racist moron. He does make good music though * +

wildhart 18.07.13 - 05:16pm

@ suvetar - 18.07.13 - 03:47pm
yes I have the record. His wife is part of a hunting club, and she bought the recent guns legally

The whole thing does sound a bit tenuos, be interesting to see if they have any hard evidence, I remember the last time he was arrested he was found to have fairly large amounts of explosives and weapons stashed, he claimed against an invasion, he does have major paranoia issues on top of his more obvious faults * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index