! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

children of bodom cradle of filth - Page 2/4

Subject: children of bodom cradle of filth
« <> »
dgsn 22.05.12 - 07:07am
Has cob ever made an album like Principle of Evil Made Flesh or Dusk and her Embrace? * +

kurt_x 22.05.12 - 07:41am
no.i love principle of evil made flesh..and has cof ever made an album like hatebreeder and follow the reaper? * +

wildhart 23.05.12 - 06:20am
Principle of evil, Cruelty and the beast, Midian and ny*phetamine are some of my favourite albums and personally I would listen to them above anything by CoB I do love CoB too but thats my personal opinion * +

kurt_x 23.05.12 - 08:49am
great.i respect your opinion dude.you should like both. * +

dgsn 23.05.12 - 10:36am

@ kurt_x - 22.05.12 - 07:41am
no.i love principle of evil made flesh..and has cof ever made an album like hatebreeder and follow the reaper?

I bought hatebreeder didnt think much of it. The worst effort of cof thornography beats it * +

kurt_x 23.05.12 - 10:40am
omfg!hatebreeder is an awsum album man!youre supposed to adore it,well every1 has their own taste in music i guess.i must admit tho ive heard a negative comment about hatebreeder for the first time.sigh * +

baggy10 24.05.12 - 01:15am
it took me a few listens to really appreciate hatebreeder, same with somethin wild but i fell in love with follow the reaper almost instantly. as for cof, ny*phetamine has been the only album i enjoyed listening to since midian * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index