! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Glastonbury - Page 2/5

Subject: Glastonbury
« <> »
9362 21.06.10 - 08:10pm
Sunday night on the pyramid stage looks great;slash,ray davies,jack jones,faithless and stevie wonder * +

brightiz 23.06.10 - 03:49pm
I'm at Glasto right now :) Anyone else here? The National, Phoenix, LCD Soundsystem, Broken Social Scene, These New Puritans, Gorillaz etc etc...it's gonna be incredible. Although the Pyramid stage lineup is quite poor overall, in my opinion. Spending most of my weekend at the John Peel stage, no chance of sunburn there either :D * +

pudlduck 23.06.10 - 07:15pm
Get off wap an go make friendly with the locals as if i'd go to somerset an be on my phone! now go play an tell us about it once its over. p.s i'm extremely envious * +

9362 25.06.10 - 11:02pm
Gorillaz good likewise florence and the machine * +

9362 26.06.10 - 11:15am
Interesting hearing on 6 music just now that a lot of people left the Gorillaz set and went to see the flaming lips and said that was better * +

garion 26.06.10 - 12:31pm
Having watched Gorillaz set I think you were right and I was wrong - Dizzee may have been better in that slot. Damon chose to go for some fairly complex material, ballads and lesser-known album tracks, and although it was a very musicianly performance, all people want to do at 10:00 on the friday is bounce. * +

9362 26.06.10 - 01:09pm
Only saw bits of both sets garion so unfair for me to comment but the track were dizee sampled smells like teen spirit seemed to bring the house down * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index