! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

METALLICA POST - Page 2/798

Subject: METALLICA POST
« <> »
metalb0y 13.04.07 - 11:51pm
i'm sure rick rubin will guide them in a good direction with this album. i've got high expectations for this release * +

flip182 13.04.07 - 11:56pm
and im sure theyl deliver on it..am i the only one dat prefers jason 2 rob? jst curious * +

emski 14.04.07 - 12:50am
excited cant wait for it ive heard it got a master of puppets feel to it... Anything Rick Rubin touches turns to gold... St Anger wasnt their finest hour but kinda liked unamed feeling and invisible kid... R.e Rob/jason i prefer Rob but no one can ever fill Cliff's boots RIP... Metallica rock live to might i add - ok love fest over i be leaving lol * +

metalb0y 14.04.07 - 08:33am
i'm so glad they let go of bob rock! it's because of bob rock metallica made s**t albums, rick rubin i think wants to take metallica back to the top and at the same time bring back classic heavy metal from the 80s * +

riedel 14.04.07 - 08:42am
i hope it wont be like St.Anger with 2 or 3 good songs on the whole album * +

4sai.bn 14.04.07 - 08:53am
St anger was their recovery album, everyone should watch the some kind of monster documentary and will then understand the album better, the new album is gonna kick real tallica azz, jason was more metallica than rob will ever be but someone has to do it big boots to fill though! * +

flip182 14.04.07 - 08:56am
i watchd the some kinda monster doc bt stil think st.anger was weak..they shuda put the TEMPTATION track on the album..that wuda been bril..as 4 bob rock..gud ridance..bt um thanx 4 the black album though * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-798
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index