! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Do you create your own music? - Page 3/3

Subject: Do you create your own music?
« <
sandy4u 3.08.16 - 06:06pm
If anybody has an android device n wants to get sm hands in music composition then there is an amazing tool named Walkband available in Google playstore.. easy to use, eye-catching GUI, multiple synths etc these all make it an editor's choice.. even if you are less than a learner, you can create chords by using multi-track synth or by using instruments randomly..but yes, don't forget to push record button.. if you are little bit music crazy, have a hand on this outstanding magic tool... * +

lew15d 4.08.16 - 09:51am

@ usbcable - 27.07.16 - 02:19pm
I'm gradually getting back into it but using .. A Raspberry Pi 3 .. The very cheap but capable Linux based computer can run many different Linux software available for free. There's complete DAW's, plugins, synthersizers, MIDI sequencers, audio editors. Several different audio/ MIDI interfaces will work with the setup too. The one I've tested is the focusrite 2i4.

Looks like you've got a pretty nice setup, man. What music do you do? * +

usbcable 6.08.16 - 12:07am
Mostly house... In the photos that is a house version of Fleetwood mac - tell me lies that I did. * +

lew15d 7.08.16 - 11:45am

@ usbcable - 6.08.16 - 12:07am
Mostly house... In the photos that is a house version of Fleetwood mac - tell me lies that I did.

You'll have to link me to any work you've got online man and I'll check it out. * +

usbcable 7.08.16 - 06:37pm
Yup, I really need to start uploading tracks. *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark