! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Live Album? - Page 1/2

Subject: Live Album?
Replies: 13 Views: 1440
> »
ogdenz 26.09.15 - 10:36pm
What's the best live album in your opinion? Have been listening to The Who's Live At Leeds. Fantastic album! * +

usbcable 27.09.15 - 01:55pm
Tower of power live is amazing if soul is your thing music4.gif * +

garion 27.09.15 - 03:50pm
I'd find it difficult to choose between The Song Remains The Same by Zep, Seconds Out by Genesis, Exit Stage Left by Rush and Pulse by Floyd - and if you're thinking that those are all a bit Prog (which is no longer my favourite genre) you'd be right, but that type of music (and the attendant lights/theatrics) works better than most in the live arena. * +

six 27.09.15 - 06:25pm
Touche Garion on ''exit stage left'', also luv ''last tour on earth'' by Marylin Manson, ''If you want blood'' by AC/DC and ''under a blood red sky'' by U2 jammin * +

garion 27.09.15 - 07:03pm
It's probably also worth noting in a 'Live Album' post, that however brilliantly it was recorded, nothing, but nothing can hold a candle to actually being present, being INSIDE that overwhelming combination of sound and light, and the palpable emotion of the crowd around you - all bonded by a love of the same band and music, all sharing the vast pulsing experience of it. I've felt group joy at gigs like that in a way you wouldn't expect for such an individualistic species. * +

rav3n 27.09.15 - 10:48pm
Thin Lizzy - Live and Dangerous * +

garion 27.09.15 - 11:02pm

@ rav3n - 27.09.15 - 10:48pm
Thin Lizzy - Live and Dangerous

I knew there was another one - spot on, that version of 'Emerald' is stunning, even allowing for the lascivious introduction: '..is there any of the girls'd like a little more Irish in 'em?' * +

cantona 28.09.15 - 06:46am
Portishead at Roseland NY * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum