! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Worst misinterpreted lyrics - Page 1/3

Subject: Worst misinterpreted lyrics
Replies: 21 Views: 3812
> »
six 20.05.15 - 03:31pm
This comes after hearing 'Lithium' by Nirvana earlier, remembering how years ago I thought the line which goes ''I'm so h0rny, that's ok my will is good'' concluded ''that's ok my w1lly's good'' blush2 * +

garion 20.05.15 - 04:45pm
lmao.gif classic. * +

garion 20.05.15 - 04:45pm
* +

six 22.05.15 - 10:47pm
laugh3 Ha-ha garion! Apparently though I'm the only one ever to mistake lyrics....... unless nobody else wants to admit theirs * +

garion 22.05.15 - 11:16pm
I've got absolutely loads which is why I clicked on the topic originally, but I couldn't (and still can't) think of a single one at the moment - I'll come back to the topic at some point and prove to everyone just what am idiot I am.. *laughs* You do realise though, that the Lithium thang will stay with me for ever - one of my favourite tracks that I'll never be able to hear again without giggling.. grin.gif * +

six 22.05.15 - 11:22pm
Sorry dude...... sorry * +

six 22.05.15 - 11:29pm
Jokes aside, I remember the first time I heard Nevermind when it first came out, listened to the whole album thru headphones in a Virgin Megastore after hearing 'teen spirit' on the radio, 'Lithium' was one of the tracks that made my mind up that I was going home with a copy. I later discovered 'Bleach' which is my fave album of theirs, wonder what they'd be recording now? * +

garion 23.05.15 - 11:50am
Regrettably (and I hate to say it, as they were a favourite band of mine) I think they'd sound like a low-rent Foos, if Lennon hadn't passed away, imagine what kind of rubbish The Beatles would be putting out, or the pale shadow albums that Pink Floyd do.. It is perhaps best left encapsulated in its perfect time. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search