! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Sepultura.. - Page 1/2

Subject: Sepultura..
Replies: 11 Views: 3290
> »
konflict 8.02.14 - 11:25am
what is your favorite album? * +

leveller 8.02.14 - 11:44am
I am torn between Static on the Airwaves and Levelling the Land, both by The Levellers. * +

wildhart 8.02.14 - 03:07pm
For me Chaos AD it's the 1st album I heard of theirs so I'm quite nostalgic about that one * +

vampboy 8.02.14 - 04:05pm
leveller, wtf? Anyway Beneath The Remains, and Arise are obviously the best, no contest, but I also like Chaos AD, and Roots. Never could get into Derek's vocals. * +

vampboy 8.02.14 - 04:07pm
Schizophrenia was also great, though I hated the production quality. Or was that the other debut album? Can't remember. * +

wildhart 8.02.14 - 04:41pm

@ vampboy - 8.02.14 - 04:05pm
leveller, wtf? Anyway Beneath The Remains, and Arise are obviously the best, no contest, but I also like Chaos AD, and Roots. Never could get into Derek's vocals.

Me thinks someone didn't read the topic lol good choices, have you heard any of Derek recent stuff? * +

vampboy 8.02.14 - 04:47pm
Yeah, that most recent album with a weird long name, Mediator something... Ugh, should have just Google it, and tried impressing you instead, but yeah. I heard it's a very thrash metal record, but I just don't like the dude's vocals, don't know why. maybe if he was in a different band, I'd like him, but I just tend to expect too much from sepultura, it's always been Max Cavalera's band for me. * +

sininker 9.02.14 - 06:00am
has gotta be roots * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum