! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Scar The Martyr - Page 1/1

Subject: Scar The Martyr
Replies: 2 Views: 1310

djdean 11.01.14 - 03:16pm
I'm just listening their self-named album 'Scar The Martyt', not bad I must say it sounds like new Slipknot with extension of clean, and melodic vocals, which reminds me on electronic rock band Celldweller. However band memebers coming from Slipknot, Threat Signal, Blush Response, Darkest Hour. So I recommend it to fans of Slipknot who can't wait for their new album. *

vampboy 11.01.14 - 04:11pm
Nah, bro, nothing like slipknot IMO, okay, I didn't listen to the album yet, but their single, 'blood host'. I will be as blunt as possible, this was so awfully bad, like really really bad. It's Like one of those terrible second class nu-metal bands.... My interest in listening to the album or following up on the project is dead. And I can't wait for the slipknot album either. :) *

djdean 11.01.14 - 07:58pm
Well, I finished with listening. I litlle changed my opinion about them, after listening whole album, vocals sounds fine, but vocal arrangment is almost same on every song. Guitars are too generic. While I was writing this topic I listened 'Soul Distringation' so it seems that I was influenced by that song, because I like it. :) *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search