! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

i hate dubstep - Page 1/7

Subject: i hate dubstep
Replies: 49 Views: 7636
> »
budman 18.01.13 - 05:02am
So I work with one of those glow stick flailing, pill popping, dubstep fans... I never heard of it til he played it at work the other day. What is the allure here? I mean its like an old Nintendo system had a baby with a blender. Just pulsating nonsense, I can't believe its actually tolerable to anyone. What's the draw here? * +

wildhart 18.01.13 - 08:00am
The only time Ive heard dubstep be enjoyable was on the koRn album the path of Totality, admittedly that was a metal dubstep hybrid * +

laris02 18.01.13 - 09:14am
yeah it does sound awkward to ppl who listen to nothing but Boney M :) besides NINTENDO music was Awesome!!!!!!! * +

sowickd 19.01.13 - 05:32pm
first of all to truly experience dubstep you need to listen on a proper system not fkn PC speakers at work. Second with dubstep 1 usually start with the catchy stuff like MT EDEN etc and then progress to the filthier stuff, so go youtube Ellie Golding - lights dupstep remix and flux pavilion- cracks * +

phallica 19.01.13 - 07:02pm
Dubstep is awesome, you need to use decent speakers until it feels like toxic sludge is seeping out of the subs. daydream Dubstep fans aren't the glowstick flailing kind, also. * +

byron.x 19.01.13 - 07:52pm

@ laris02 - 18.01.13 - 09:14am
yeah it does sound awkward to ppl who listen to nothing but Boney M :) besides NINTENDO music was Awesome!!!!!!!

Yep. :) * +

byron.x 19.01.13 - 07:52pm
Dubstep is awesome! Rocker It could be an aquired taste. May I suggest exploring further. Seek and ye shall find. Tea * +

crail 19.01.13 - 08:49pm
its not pulsating nonsence. its intelligent. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-7
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum