! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

worst night/gig/festival - Page 1/1

Subject: worst night/gig/festival
Replies: 4 Views: 1635

gooji 4.07.12 - 07:57am
Did you ever go out to see your favourite artists and the whole night just sunk from the get go? Let's hear it * +

gooji 4.07.12 - 08:01am
my experience was so bad I would like to physically remove the part of my brain that remembers it, 2005-transmission,London. a night of drum n bass, hardc*re, hard house, trance and house.(in that order). I've always been a trance man with a little hard house on the side, hardc*re I fking hate and drum n bass is just the worst form of music next to dubstep. anyway, several rooms each dedicated to the genre type and people type. little chavs in hoods in dnb, the safety jacket workmen ravers of * +

gooji 4.07.12 - 08:07am
Actually I could go into detail, but I'd rather not remember this tragedy and mockery of a night. All I'll say is, never go to west london for a night out * +

vmntx 4.07.12 - 11:45pm
My worst was when i was playing at a rugby club at a party, trod on the jack lead and gutted my guitar. Felt like crying lol * +

wildhart 5.07.12 - 07:58am
Have been lucky enough that I havent been to any bad gigs really the closest would be going to check out Rise to Remain at their rescheduelled gig in Reading they were supported by a couple of student bands who didnt look old enough to shave and the venue was empty! Rise still kicked as* though *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search