! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

FANS OF ICP TWIZTID AND KMK - Page 1/14

Subject: FANS OF ICP TWIZTID AND KMK
Replies: 93 Views: 12834
> »
bre_m 12.03.12 - 02:45pm
yo wat up fam?? figured this would b easy to find los and lettes. imma juggalette. wats yor favorite person to listen to? why? how'd u first find the fam? wat was the first icp song you've listened to? * +

3rdrail 12.03.12 - 03:55pm
fking christian r*tards.... just because icp dont understand the laws of physics, doesnt make it a miracle.... * +

bre_m 12.03.12 - 04:45pm
actually they fking do so shut the fk up. and i'm not a christian. so fk the fk off. but like 4reals that could b considered a miracle. life is a miracle in itself * +

bre_m 13.03.12 - 01:36am
this is for FANS and FAM not haters * +

cantona 13.03.12 - 04:28am
facepalm * +

lew15d 13.03.12 - 09:16am
I don't like them after them slagging off Korn. They seem to slag off well known artists, maybe so then they might get known for something. yawn * +

bre_m 13.03.12 - 03:30pm
like i said FANS and FAM ONLY!!!!! the fk can't u ppl understand that?? we a family. thats all we are. we ain't a gang, we really don't kill people (besides the stupid ones who take s**t seriously) we jus a family. its somethin ya'll will never understand. fk MAINSTREAM MUSIC. fk gay as* korn * +

3rdrail 13.03.12 - 03:33pm
family? you mean freaks who think theyre clowns and wear makeup? there was one song i liked of theres but cant remember what it is now and everything else ive heard is cr*p. fking magnets * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-14
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search