! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Secondhand Serenade - Page 5/5

Subject: Secondhand Serenade
« <
1owlcity 6.03.12 - 06:08am
Fall For You Lyrics Post! * +

1owlcity 6.03.12 - 06:11am
The best thing 'bout tonight's that we're not fighting/Could it be that we have been this way before/I know you dont think that I am trying/I know you're wearing thin down to the core/But hold your breath * +

1owlcity 6.03.12 - 06:15am
Chorus: Because tonight will be the night/That I will fall for you over again/Don't make me change my mind/Or I won't live to see another day/I swear it's true/Because a girl like you is impossible to find/You're impossible to find * +

1owlcity 6.03.12 - 06:18am
This is not what I intended/I always swore to you/I'd never fall apart/You always thought that I was stronger/I may have failed,but I have loved you from the start/Oh,but hold your breath (Repeat Chorus) * +

1owlcity 6.03.12 - 06:21am
Bridge: So breathe in so deep/Breathe me in/I'm yours to keep And hold on to your words/ 'cause talk is cheap/And remember me tonight when you're asleep * +

1owlcity 6.03.12 - 06:26am
Because tonight will be the night/That i will fall for you over again/Don't make me change my mind/Or I won't live to see another day/I swear it's true/Because a girl like you is impossible to find * +

1owlcity 6.03.12 - 06:30am
Tonight will be the night/That I will fall for you over again/Don't make me change my mind/Or I won't live to see another day/I swear it's true/Because a girl like you is impossible to find/You're impossible to find *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-5
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index