! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

nightwish new album. - Page 1/3

Subject: nightwish new album.
Replies: 19 Views: 2168
> »
1dragon 5.12.11 - 08:11pm
i love the song storytime and the video is so cool. what do you think about it? is it their best? kiss2 * +

djdean 5.12.11 - 09:39pm
well since tarja left band, i dont follow their career anymore, i think that older albums are better * +

1dragon 5.12.11 - 09:51pm
well i am not a big fan of the new singer. i didn't like dark passion play very much (only the songs marco sings) but this album is great. i give it 8/10. for me its not their best i still think wishmaster is their best but its secoud for me. * +

edit.or 6.12.11 - 12:00am
nightwish's got a new album!? excited can't wait to hear it. i personaly think dark passion play was excellent especially master passion greed even though they driffted away from the good times of the century child. i was all for tarja too,but now idk,they're great,whoever brings the night,poet and the pendulum,for the heart i once had.. all songs by the new singer,yeah,she is different but still great on her way. tarja,annete,they're both great * +

1dragon 6.12.11 - 05:56am
yes their new album is called imaginaerum and there is a movie of the same name its a horror. thoumas write the story. i have not seeing the movie but i would love to.inlove * +

emppu 6.12.11 - 08:26am
Have not heard it but if it is anything like dark passion play it will be good. * +

mizhapee 9.12.11 - 01:09pm
just orderd the new album * +

1dragon 14.12.11 - 09:28pm
PLEASE let me know what you think. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page