! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Who sings this? - Page 1/2

Subject: Who sings this?
Replies: 10 Views: 1638
> »
nightpup 4.08.10 - 04:08am
I saw a music vid on the web of an apparently German rock band singing a song, but there was no name. Ou for the song or the band, so I'm stuck for both. In the video there is this guy (the singer) walking through an outdoor market (it looked Chinese to me). He's got dark hair, a nice voice, good looking, and wearing a black suit jacket with a red handkerchief in is pocket. He keeps saying,..... * +

nightpup 4.08.10 - 04:17am
He keeps saying, 'Wo bist du?' , but It's not the Rammstein song. Some of the other words (my German isn't great) are 'und alle Liebe, wie kommt und geht, ...........ist dass zu spaet? Ich liebe dich. Ich liebe dich. Ich liebe dich. Ich liebe dich.' .........so, anybody got a clue? * +

nightpup 4.08.10 - 05:13am
No. Not THAT good * +

9362 5.08.10 - 01:16am
Could be ich liebe dich by Tokio hotel * +

nightpup 5.08.10 - 06:00am
Sounds like a good guess, judging by the title, but if it was that song, it would have to be a cover. I mean, this guy was probably in his 30's. Tokio Hotel are kids aren't they? * +

nightpup 5.08.10 - 06:07am
Too bad I can't ask who posted it. I mean, I think it was on Youtube, but the guy just called it something like German Band, so I doubt even he knew who it was. Hmmm.....I wonder........maybe if I could manage to even find it again, maybe somebody wrote the name in the video's comments. * +

nightpup 5.08.10 - 07:00am
Didn't find it. Maybe I'll run into it later. * +

9362 5.08.10 - 07:55am
Try lukas hilbert * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page