! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

New Parkway Drive - Page 1/4

Subject: New Parkway Drive
Replies: 28 Views: 4293
> »
darkesth 21.06.10 - 07:59pm
Deep blue.. what do you think of it? I for one think that album and the new As i lay Dying album is what made my year! * +

utiguy2 21.06.10 - 09:17pm
Pure s**te * +

darkesth 21.06.10 - 10:43pm
why the hell would you come into a topic if you dont like the band?? explain that to me... * +

jpdv 21.06.10 - 11:43pm
Why ask for peoples' opinion and then moan when its not what you want to hear? * +

darkesth 22.06.10 - 11:54am
im asking what do you think of the new album meaning you like the bad and you wanna comment on the new album.. use the few peanuts you have left plz * +

jpdv 22.06.10 - 07:57pm
No you asked ''what do you think of it.'' Use ''the few peanuts you have left plz'' and be more specific in the question you asked. * +

darkesth 22.06.10 - 09:23pm
i said i for one think that that ALBUM is awsome! you read like a normal person maybe you wil understand better next time. and if your not a fan and you dont under stand my question by now then there is no hope... * +

jpdv 22.06.10 - 09:34pm
Yes, you for one think it's awesome...doesn't detract from the fact you asked what people think of it...which is asking for opinions. Opinions vary. Why didn't you ask a closed question such as ''Do you like the new album?'' Your also assuming that I'm not a fan, I can be a fan and still think an album is shyte. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search