! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Album of the year 09 - Page 1/4

Subject: Album of the year 09
Replies: 26 Views: 3938
> »
rashaad 9.01.10 - 03:31am
2009 is done and dusted. I'm having trouble figuring out what the best album of '09 was. Nothing really pops to mind. What do you think the best album of '09 was? * +

rashaad 9.01.10 - 03:59am
I think 09 was the year of pop! Lady Gaga's The Fame is my vote 4 aoty09. You can deny it all you want but we all sing along! P-p-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face! Plus there was 1 or gems on the album, Paparazzi! Star struck! Poker face! It's gotta be album of 09 * +

ruoska 9.01.10 - 06:42am
just because it gets played a lot doesn't mean it's good... Terrible bulls**t she is, can't stand her. I can't choose just one that's better than the other's so I've picked 6. Torture Killer - Sewers, Ajattara - Noitumaa, Viikate - Kuu Kaakon Ylla, Insomnium - Across The Dark, Rammstein - Liebe Ist Fuer Alle Da and Slayer - World Painted Blood * +

mufc_ok 9.01.10 - 07:27am
Echo and the Bunnymen Muse and Super Furry Animals all released good although far from their best albums * +

nausika 9.01.10 - 07:55am
tarja turunen, noghtwish n within temptation n delain... dunno names of albums but these artists never dissapointed me * +

nausika 9.01.10 - 07:55am
nightwish* * +

mr_mojo 9.01.10 - 05:54pm
Kasabian and the enemys albums have gota b up therenod * +

afro17m 9.01.10 - 08:49pm
Animal Collective, Dinosaur Jr., Flaming Lips, F*ck Buttons, Georgia Anne Muldrow, HEALTH, Japandroids, King Midas Sound, Mortiz von Oswald Trio, Raekwon, Shackleton, Shafiq Husayn and the xx all released great albums. Also the Hyperdub compilation was awesome. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search