! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Animal Collective - Page 1/1

Subject: Animal Collective
Replies: 6 Views: 1211

afro17m 9.10.09 - 07:23pm
Okay, I'm sure there's a few fans here around... There's a new EP announced for December so that's a reasonable place to start for chitchat-type stuff. GO! * +

suges 9.10.09 - 09:03pm
gum * +

carl23 10.10.09 - 01:12pm
do u think post pavillion got too much hype? Are they re-realising stawberry Jam or is it a new EP? * +

thenox 10.10.09 - 01:36pm
Spirits was the best work they'll ever do! April and the phantom is perfection! * +

afro17m 10.10.09 - 09:30pm
I loved MPP, it might have lost some of the strange vocalising that they did so well previously but I think it is easily their best album. I think people don't like it because it is far more of a pop album than they've ever made before. The EP is all new stuff from the MPP sessions but didn't fit the mould of the album, apparently. I don't really like their early noise stuff at all... * +

thenox 11.10.09 - 02:45am
Fair do... I absolutly adore feels it was a beeeeutiful album and the prospect hummer single was amazing too but i found with there later music it has a slightly more mainstream friendly sound... I dont blame them for that, but for the fans that new them before they go 'big' its frustrating coz im not sure they can actualy play there early work anymore :( * +

afro17m 11.10.09 - 12:07pm
Feels is the point where I started to get into them. Sung Tongs I found kinda dull... I've been to see them recently and their gigs still aren't that mainstream. Yes, they've added heavier bass to older songs (Grass works particularly well) but they still go off on long noisy jams, just with more direction than their early stuff (I reckon)... *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search