! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Talentless ditchpig - Page 1/2

Subject: Talentless ditchpig
Replies: 10 Views: 1561
> »
hfb 24.09.09 - 11:29am
Lilly 'swampdonkey' allen quitting music,rejoice here cheerleader * +

djknut 24.09.09 - 12:00pm
Lies! Thats like sayin caburys are goin quit makin chocolate, why would she quit something she's makin million from? Dont believe everything you read * +

hfb 24.09.09 - 12:28pm
She wrote it herself * +

3rdrail 24.09.09 - 12:49pm
Thinks she concentrating on this campaign about illegal downloads. * +

garion 24.09.09 - 01:20pm
She said she 'has no plans to make another album', her PR is spinning that as: 'the next one isn't planned yet'. Although I love the phrase 'talentless ditchpig' which has given me a good lunchtime laugh lol, I quite like her, she's a true British original like her dad. * +

djknut 24.09.09 - 01:23pm
As soon as she's sp*nked all her money on the old south american nose sherburt she'll start plannin her next album * +

mikey82 24.09.09 - 09:46pm
As mentioned she'll be back, can't stand the wench. She's all about the image. It's the mockney stuff that's the worst, she's just a Gemima trying to be street. Who can forget her posting video's of herself crying into a webcam after somone was nasty about her, how pathetic. Also in her many rants about piracy and copyright she lifted whole sections from other places and passed it off as hers. * +

reapz 29.09.09 - 12:46pm
fk image,i cant stand that s**t,so what if she quits,nun of my buiz ,got nuf s**t going on and i dont give a s**t,and yea there are sum brit rapperz that actually are real and chat wat matterz, * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search