! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Fave rap lines - Page 1/3

Subject: Fave rap lines
Replies: 21 Views: 2086
> »
suprafly 9.05.09 - 07:12am
Post some rhymes that you enjoyed hearing or that you really liked. rap1 This isn't a post for people to diss hip hop about how they're talentless idiots. If you're a hater don't even reply. * +

suprafly 9.05.09 - 07:19am
Eminem - Infinite 'My pen nd paper cause a chain reaction/to get your brain relaxin/cause they be actin maniac in action/a brainiac in fact son/you mainly lack attraction/you look insanely wack when just a fraction of my tracks run music * +

nvidia69 9.05.09 - 03:35pm
Singin is singin and writin is fightin but what I'm writin got em clashin like titans its not excitin -- Talib - K.0.S. * +

axlisbak 9.05.09 - 05:16pm
i shot a cop and the cop shot back, my bravado is hardc*re cause im young and black, im not tough i just act it to sell cds, now im guna use the n word so back off, nigg* please! * +

running 9.05.09 - 05:24pm
the end * +

0asuka0 9.05.09 - 05:37pm
Said hip hoP a hibby 2 the hip hip hop and u dnt stop lmao * +

axlisbak 9.05.09 - 08:12pm
rap rap rip, to the hop, to the hip, i smoke 40 Gs like a beeatch on her knees.. man, why am i wasting my talents here? crying i should be making songs and living up my 2 seconds of fame, then become a softc*ck out of rehab * +

iily.x 9.05.09 - 09:01pm
N-dubz - sex Josh slept wit bianca lil did she no he waz a walka cuz he waz a bisexual he luvd slitz aswel az tha aaahh bianca as hard as rick neva thnkn a takin a trip to tha clinic mite have aidz cnt have babez at tha end a tha day josh shuda pu up hiz hood b4 tha rain haha ya no wha in sayin neway whaz ur name memba me? Ya no ow i lyk it darlin sex no text rootd thn bootd. . Etc * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search