! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

MICHAEL JACKSON!!! - Page 1/3

Subject: MICHAEL JACKSON!!!
Replies: 19 Views: 2193
> »
azz4eva 5.03.09 - 05:29pm
michael jackson is coming back and about to announce his plans for summer concert in the o2 arena in london,live on sky news now :D * +

t3xtmsg 5.03.09 - 05:43pm
spew * +

azz4eva 5.03.09 - 05:59pm
wtf why u spewing for? the king of pop is coming to london uk, for his last preformance, nobody can beat his songs or his dance, he is the legend, ppl acuse him of bogus allegations what turn out to smack back in their face, those who dont like him are jealous! MJ MJ MJ * +

afro17m 5.03.09 - 07:00pm
LOL he's going to release an album this year too... it's going to be bo11ocks... possibly not as bad as Neil Young's album about eco-cars though :o/ * +

onyeburu 5.03.09 - 08:41pm
I hail the King of the POP.mj * +

garion 5.03.09 - 09:05pm
Genius artist, dubious person. I much preferred him when he was a normal good-looking black guy rather than this hideously botched experiment in cloning Elizabeth Taylor and the Roswell visitor.. in addition, his predilection for the company of children, whilst perhaps partially explicable due to his own unusual childhood, is worrying at best.. * +

nemes15 6.03.09 - 01:22am
Michael Jackson on tour?...lmao...the freak can barely walk properly, how's this going to work? a lookalike with a mask over his face on stage?...he's past it * +

lynott21 6.03.09 - 02:32am
regardless what people think of him and his personal life,you cant fault him as a performer,he's not really my cup of tea but u have to admit the man was talented. * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-3
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search