! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Trance - Page 1/4

Subject: Trance
Replies: 23 Views: 2239
> »
3rdrail 27.12.08 - 04:47pm
hey to any clubbers, djs and producers, please check my site out, have a listen to my tracks and leave me some comments! transient-motion dot com please don't delete this mods! * +

atlant1s 27.12.08 - 07:02pm
I'll have a listen but in the meantime check out my trance club bounce * +

3rdrail 12.04.09 - 08:46pm
hey everyone, my new updated site is up now. Come and have a look, and listen to my music. Please leave me a message and let me know what you think! * +

catfunt 12.04.09 - 09:15pm
Its on my list when i get a pc * +

goldcard 25.04.09 - 10:04am
Trance is for people with half a brain cell. * +

3rdrail 25.04.09 - 12:06pm
actually, good trance is very complex, with multiple layers and textures, and careful buildup of the track. It takes time to write a good track, as it involves all the production side that a band will normally just get an sound engineer to do for them. Most of the cheesy cr*p dance in the charts isn't trance, it's just a weak ripoff to make money * +

yoji 25.04.09 - 01:00pm
Dunno what shiit you been listening to. Trance is a revolution and brings loads together.i've watched emo's. Rockheads even my own mother love trance..i'm living proof. I used to be a solid heavy metal fan.first album was metallica black and faith no more digging the grave until one song turned me. Miss you by everything but the girl. Bit of progressive trance.then i started buying ministry cds * +

yoji 25.04.09 - 01:03pm
Mixed by pete tong judge jules brandon block and even boy george.classic tunes like hands burn-good shot. Energy 52 cafe del mar.greece 2000.then that day came when i bagged a gatecrasher cd. Disco tech generations.heard and owned every single one.all the godskitchens.loads of ministry cds. Future trance.cream ibiza now i own the entire above and beyond collection including mixmag cd * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-4
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search