! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Andreas Vollenweider - Page 1/1

Subject: Andreas Vollenweider
Replies: 6 Views: 654

neptun3z 29.11.08 - 08:06pm
Yesterday I was going thru an old rack of sum Cdz bak home nd found Andreas Vollenweider. gave a gud lstn nd I got 2 say... I waz blown away by hz maturity in his music. Any fans out there? if so watz ur favourite trak? * +

garion 29.11.08 - 10:41pm
Oh wow, a Vollenweider post omg 'ere, you're not me under an assumed username are you? No, can't be - I'm here.. I'm not sure I could pick out tracks: just put the whole of 'Caverna Magica' or 'White Winds' on and wallow in the sublime crystalline ambience.. * +

neptun3z 30.11.08 - 07:11am
.lol. Thats true. Those are good albums and don't forget his DANCING WITH THE LION album released 1989. * +

neptun3z 30.11.08 - 07:15am
music behind the garden-behind the wall-under the tree * +

neptun3z 30.11.08 - 07:35am
music Pace Verde * +

garion 30.11.08 - 09:30am
Mmm.. behind the garden daydream lovely stuff. I was introduced to his music by some German guys who lived with us, so for years I assumed he was German :-) 'Down to the Moon' is great also - can be difficult to find his albums though - it's always frightfully embarrassing to be seen browsing through the 'New Age' section in a record store.. * +

neptun3z 30.11.08 - 05:00pm
Yeah I know wat u mean. I think Vollenweide is Swiss. Its quite amazing to hear him play that Harp with all those strings. I would really love to go to one of his live concerts. *

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search