! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Linkin Park - Page 6/6

Subject: Linkin Park
« <
edit.or 12.11.12 - 10:25pm
i used to like linkin park. if they make a comeback with something decent, i'll like them again. but with their long downfall that ended on this, i don't know what to think of them anymore, it feels like they took it all for granted. from a hard edge band with songs like in the end, somewhere i belong, one step closer, from the inside and of course, papercut, they turned into a plain mainstream band. i could once really call linkin park metal, even their later rock was pretty good * +

edit.or 12.11.12 - 10:48pm
like what i've done, but now they turned into some kind of minimal.. that is not the linkin park i know. and when i take a look in the past, all the remixes, songs like cure for the itch, variation in genre.. along with this now, i just feel like they're taking it for granted. even through their lyrics you can see the downfall, valentines day, no roads left, given up.. hope they reanimate seriously after all this.. * +

wildhart 13.11.12 - 05:52am
Linkin Park have never had a hard edge. They have always been a marketing guys wet dream and as mainstream as fk. The only difference now is they cant even write decent catchy pop rock songs now * +

uwais786 18.11.12 - 02:52pm
LP were awesome. A Thousand Suns and Living Things weren't so good. Luckily they played their old songs in their concert in Joburg last weekend:D *

« <

Quick reply:

+ refresh
+ go to page 1-6
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index