! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Animal Collective - Page 1/2

Subject: Animal Collective
Replies: 9 Views: 733
> »
deerhoof 27.11.07 - 02:21am
Ok, so now you've all had a chance to give Strawberry Jam a good few spins, what do you think of it? I feel its one of the weaker records they've relised, not as good as Spirit... Or Feels but a d*mn sight better Dansae. * +

deerhoof 27.11.07 - 11:46am
I wish someone would listen to good music here. * +

george15 27.11.07 - 04:16pm
unfortunatly, animal collective are a band that i've never really got around to listening to... i was intending to buy stawberry jam but i assume you wouldn't recommend it... * +

deerhoof 27.11.07 - 10:07pm
Oh no, far from it. AC are one of the best bands around and Strawberry Jam stands way above any album releised this year! * +

thexbrat 27.11.07 - 10:18pm
oh its baby face boy * +

sgure 14.03.08 - 04:17am
Strawberry Jam, to me, is something very special. Alot of people disagree I know, and perhaps it is a bit directionless, in comparison to previous albums but I really love it! Stand out tracks for me are 1 and Reverend Green. Oh and Ch*res. Oh, and obviously Peacebone, the video for which is really special. So yeah. You've got your AC fan finally mister 'hoof. * +

thenox 14.03.08 - 08:18am
Strawberry was ages ago! Saw em twice durein the summer! It was amazin! Feels tour was mental! They remixed sung tongs so they playin that atm! Or was. With a band like AC they dont tend to play old songs. Jam rocks tho! * +

afro17m 20.01.09 - 03:19pm
Merriweather Post Pavilion is amazing... could be my album of the year, it's that good. if something beats it then i will be impressed... * +

> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Music Forum
9 Forum Index

Custom Search