! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

One Day - Page 96/102

Subject: One Day
« <> »
slick_01 31.10.23 - 09:02am
She saw Angel sitting by the beach enjoying the sun with a couple of her friends....Kristy went up to her to findout the whereabouts of supaguy.... * +

slick_01 31.10.23 - 09:16am
''Hi are you Angel?'' Asked Kristy....and she immediately noticed Angel indeed did indeed look like an Angel, but looks can definitely be deceiving...so as they say...

Angel acknowledged by a nod...I'm Kristy, and looking for Supaguy, have you seen him lately''? Asked Kristy

''Well Kristy luv, if you're 1of his baby Mamma's you should know I saw him last week...he invited me over for a movie date at his place which happend to be one of the ''Disney'' films lmao.gif...I slept halfway through the movie and as I woke up he was not there...I have not seen him since''...said Angel * +

slick_01 31.10.23 - 09:17am
Kristy thanked Angel for the intel and went her way.... * +

slick_01 31.10.23 - 09:18am
As Supaguy had left wolfie to drown in 1912, at that moment he had tried to warp himself back to present day...but instead teleported himself into Ancient Egypt omg.gif... * +

wolf1v36 1.11.23 - 02:08am
Well, and hope he bluddy well stays there too! Wolfie said to kristy who happened to find wolfie looking for him,, now let's get back to the truck, and get the hell back home, i'll drive, * +

slick_01 1.11.23 - 09:12pm
After Kristy miraculously found Wolfie, she jumped on him and they both gave each other a big wet sloppy kiss, right on the kisser hugekiss.gif * +

slick_01 1.11.23 - 09:17pm
Wolfie fired up the truck and they were on the move....with Bill and Jill riding with them too.... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-102
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index