! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 927/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 22.07.17 - 01:59am
Wolfie and LJS go to the bar for another pint and light their pipes and nip outside for a smoke while Kristy and Bryana draw the raffle tickets and prizes both Wolfie and LJS won a prize, but were outside having a smoke and a chat amd didnt hear the numbers called even tho Kristy was using a microphone kristy says oh how i wish people would sign these bluddy tickets if they are not staying late. Bryana says perhaps it were the discn couple mum. Kristy says ok we will have to re draw * +

wolf1v36 22.07.17 - 03:18am
They bought two strips but never signed or left any address, just then wolfie and LJ walked in and went to the bar for another pimt an went backon the stage for the final session, kristy asked where have you two been again? Did you have raffle tickets? These are two unclaimed prizes, i was about to re draw says bryana. Wolfie and LJ fumbled around searching in their pockets and found their tickets now we are getting somewhere, number 979 a yellow ticket, prize a large teddy bear l * +

wolf1v36 22.07.17 - 03:41am
Won by LJs, blue ticlket 313, bottle of wine, won by wolfie,. Jenny put her prize on display, a large signed photograph of Ross. The music restarts, and by special request by wolfie ,, Kris and Bryana to sing theres an hole in my bucket, wolfie did impression of Duncan singing hokey kokey, Och, ye put the left leg een, left leg oot, in oot in oot sheek eet all aboot, do the hooky kooky an ye turn aroond thats what its ool aboot, and ends proceedings with the conga, * +

kristy59 22.07.17 - 07:25am
The party finally finished n everyone staggared home or upstairs to bed, wolfie locked up n headed to bedroom n flopped * +

kristy59 22.07.17 - 07:30am
out on the bed, you getting undressed darling said kristy in a minute said wolfie n then fell asleep, kristy put the... * +

kristy59 22.07.17 - 07:34am
cover over him and then got into bed herself, she woke at 7 n went downstairs made herself a coffee n started to clear.. * +

kristy59 22.07.17 - 07:39am
the marquee n filled the dishwasher with plates etc, izzy n betty came down n she let them both out in the garden while * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index