! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

The Just For Fun Lounge - Page 90/115

Subject: The Just For Fun Lounge
« <> »
kristy59 13.05.17 - 08:34am
wave2 * +

ladymop 21.06.17 - 06:37pm
Dramaqueen.gif evening all, hope me find you all well, loving this heat but bit to much naw me must say, I tell ya me poor garden fishing.gif it's dying even tho m are watering it every day me poor rose buds feel so sorry for them cry2.gif so I've spoke to the guy up above and demanded he sends rain and a flipin lot of it for a good few weeks mind, * +

ladymop 21.06.17 - 06:38pm

@ kristy59 - 12.05.17 - 08:20am
Kettle on tea or coffee anyone? help yourself but wash up your cup before you leave, thank you lol2

WELL SAID dramaqueen.gif * +

ladymop 21.06.17 - 06:46pm
n a mopping course me dear! I was the tutor mind dramaqueen.gif know one past it facepalm.gif but I did with flying colours that's why me started the course dramaqueen.gif at Kirsty * +

ladymop 22.06.17 - 12:24am
She'll be wearing pink pajamas when she comes dance3.gif she'll be wearing pink pajamas when she comes dramaqueen.gif Singing eye eye yippee, eye eye yippee newbed.gif she'll be wearing just for fun pyjamas she when she comes, tease.gif * +

ladymop 22.06.17 - 12:58am
Off to me pit, tea.gifboredtv.gif come on grandpamop lets h*t the stairs lad,fart2.gifoldman.gif oops sorry lol, oh very well moppy, me am on me way me dear! Dramaqueen.gif good glad to flipin ear it offtobed.gif * +

ladymop 24.06.17 - 12:50am
Knitting.gif good god, look at the time!!! Oi grandpa, we should be in are pits, boredtv.gif Oh mops, give me a break, it's the weekend, housewife.gif naw you listen to me, me give the flipin orders around ear, it's past our bed time so b.loody well move it boy, boredtv.gif move what! lol.gif * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-115
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index