! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Covid 19 Mask - Page 7/8

Subject: Covid 19 Mask
« <> »
slick_01 30.05.23 - 03:17pm

@ kristy59 - 30.05.23 - 12:59pm
Is anyone still wearing a mask?

It's a yes and a No...but lately I'm thinking of wearing my mask on again 24/7....Why? Cause quite frankly...the Slick_01 is just too sexy for any random eyes!! It is what it is dontknow.gif * +

six 30.05.23 - 06:33pm
Longest stint in my life that I went without catching flu etc was during the covid outbreak. Consequently I continue to wear a mask on public transport and in confined or small places to this day. * +

warded 30.05.23 - 07:12pm
I still use them sometimes * +

supaguy 12.10.23 - 07:53am
U know i was approaching a shop's entrance the other day and started checking my pockets looking for my mask. I realised that i have forgotten it and i'm going get a bo11ocking now. Then i thought wtf u doing graham u dont bludy need one now lol i got a ticking off that many times for not wearing one they have made me paranoid now lmao * +

mikeymk 14.10.23 - 07:21am
I've seen a handful this last few months. Kinda try not to notice, or change my body language in any way.

There's no knowing their position or why they wear one. But i expect they feel self-conscious enough already, without the input of those around them. * +

kristy59 14.10.23 - 09:29am
Always someone coughing or sneezing doesnt mean they have covid, most just have a cold lol Best to be safe then sorry and have your covid and flu jabs, im having mine next week * +

kristy59 14.10.23 - 10:38am
Do you remember when people were making their own? Some strange sights around lol. Now everyone wears a blue one * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-8
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index