! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 531/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 31.03.17 - 03:40pm
How do ee think that then my boy? Well d*ck, i have had weird things happen that cannot be believed on the ship, and even twice in the hospital, and whatever it is, well izzy going ape and behaving oddly, could you and Raymond pop down to helg me search everywhere please? The police have been called, and should be here at any time now, they have to come from Truro, and with a police dog unit too!. Okay! Says d*ck we will be down shortly with Kristy. wolfie says thanks Richard. * +

wolf1v36 1.04.17 - 11:13am
20 minutes later Richard and Raymond brings Kristy home in the Volvo estate, to find 2 police cars and a 4x4 with blue lights flashing and police officers searching the area, and Wolfie talking to a police officer with a W.P.C who was making a fuss of Izzy, wolfie says to the officer, Ah the 2 gentlemen are our neighbours Richard and Raymond from the farm up the road, and the lady is my wife Kristy who has been helping at the farmhouse. Oh good evening officers everyone says. * +

wolf1v36 1.04.17 - 11:31am
Richard told the officers that he heard four gunshots being fired, i was just about to phone captain Wolfe to see if he is okay, when the captain phoned me in a rather distressed state to ask if we could come down, actually we have not ever had anyone mooching around up at the farm at all, but from now on, I am going to be extra vigilant. This is a very quiet and peaceful spot, the last time that we have had anything happen here was years ago the night of the fire at Rose Cottage. * +

wolf1v36 1.04.17 - 11:50am
The officer said, thanks Richard, one never knows, if you do have anything happen, just call us on the 999 number, 181 is useless so we have often been told. The poor captain was almost as white as his dog Izzy when we arrived! Anyway its quiet here now, if it were burglars they have long since gone now, maybe the gunshots had frightened them off. The officers and dogs have given the area a thorough search the officer said to Kristy and Wolfie, but we will make regular patrols all night now. * +

wolf1v36 1.04.17 - 12:08pm
The officers turned to Kristy and says, we know that you were at the farm and do not know what has happened here this evening. Captain Wolfe has made a full statement for us to go by, and he mentioned several times a name to us, someone called jane, janie os similar causing all manner of problems on his ship Cornish Lass, and even at the hospital in Australia? Is there anything at all that you can add to this, and what you may know about this person, dont matter how trivial it may be to you. * +

wolf1v36 1.04.17 - 12:25pm
Kristy told all that she knows, even that was enough to fill up another statement form! Brilliant! Thanks, said the officer, no wonder that the captain kept saying I brought my Kristy here because I thought that she would be safe here! When the Wpc read the statements back, wolfie and Kristy signed and dated them, and said thank you both, you are both a great help, especially little Izzy,what a sweet little dog she is. Wolfie said She certainly is, she didnt bother the police dogs at all. * +

wolf1v36 1.04.17 - 01:24pm
Kristy put the kettle on asked how many police officer on scene, oh there were eight of us and two dogs at first, the dog handlers have gone to another call, and the other 2 officers have gone as back up for them, there are just us two still here, and we had better get back to the station, thanks for your kind offer of a cup of tea, bv we will call in again during one of our patrols we are only based a mile away at Falmouth, by the way, my name is Ian, my colleague is Tanya. We will see you soon * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index