! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 471/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 4.02.17 - 04:59pm
Now let me study this more closely, and thanks Kristy and LJS and everyone else for birthday greetings. And i will not report the drinking on duty thit time? It was only one rum. Now i have re set the course at 33 miles south by .120 degrees point 8 east south east should bring us 14 miles north of Sydney harbour, Would you agree with that Patrick? And does it tally with your notes Patrick!?. Patrick replied, yes sir, it does one hundred percent up to only one kilometre short of what i make it * +

wolf1v36 4.02.17 - 05:18pm
Okay, very good patrick, we will go by your readings, as you are more familiar than i am with Australia than i am. Folks, that means that we re due to reach Sydney in one to two days we can re fuel and take on fresh drinking water and s * +

wolf1v36 4.02.17 - 05:20pm
Supplies, and dogfood. * +

wolf1v36 4.02.17 - 06:33pm
Wolfie then says, i think it should be okay now, i will take over from you when your shift ends, I am just going to see how Jim is feeling, and get someone to stand in for him, Sam says I will do that for you if you want me too captain, wolfie says, Okay Sam, you've got it. First i will take Mike and check over the engines, to find out the problem? My guess is that we are out of diesel. If thats the case, the whole system will need to be bled, and what a bleediin' job that is . * +

cartoonhead 4.02.17 - 06:55pm
A mouse runs by smoking a reefer * +

wolf1v36 4.02.17 - 07:00pm
Wolfie asks the mouse, excuse me chap, do you have a light please?. * +

wolf1v36 5.02.17 - 11:35am
Wolfie and Mike put on their boiler suits, and get their toolboxes and Mike fetches his electronic testing gear and laptop from his cabin, and heads to the engine room, calling into sick bay to see how Jim is getting along, Jim asked, Capn, when can i go back to my duties?. no not yet, till Doc martin says that you are well enough, Anyway at the moment the engine room is out of bounds untill Mike and myself have carried out a few tests and find the problem and fixed it.. * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index