! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 3/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
somerson 19.07.16 - 04:31pm
Nessie's predicament soon come under the attention of a local Animal Activists Group of which the fisherman's wifedramaqueen.gifwas one... * +

wolf1v36 19.07.16 - 05:34pm
Lt Columbo and the sea fisheries agency arrive to investigate. Columbo visits the fishermans wife, good mornin maam, i am lt columbo from the pleesh, we are here to inveshtigate thish cashe! Jusht want to ashk a few queshtions sho that we know how to handle thish, do you have a shigarrette lighter, have left mine in the car. * +

wolf1v36 20.07.16 - 02:26am
Following investigations and debate, it was discovered nessy was not a nasty nessy, and found to be a rarity,, and could even talk,, and was released unhurt back into the sea. ( No animals were hurt or ill treated during the making of this story.). * +

kristy59 20.07.16 - 05:31am
Norman walked a long the beach feeling sad that he had lost 2 pets then something caught his eye on a rock.... * +

somerson 20.07.16 - 05:57am
Shocked the poor man's mouth dropped wide open...'But...but...but it's a MERMAID!' * +

wolf1v36 20.07.16 - 01:51pm
Later that day a sailiing ship in full sail appeared on the horizon, Norman fascinated by sight of the sailing ship, and wished that he had a telescope or binoculars, but as most men (myself too), even more fascinated by the mermaid.... * +

kristy59 20.07.16 - 04:12pm

@ somerson - 20.07.16 - 05:57am
Shocked the poor man's mouth dropped wide open...'But...but...but it's a MERMAID!'

Hello norman did mick the magic mussel bring you any luck? No it didnt he raged rage n threw a large stone at her ... * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index