! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2593/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 25.11.23 - 11:43pm
I think stephen been having some problems where he lives, landlord wants to put up the rent and he cant afford to pay it, bryanna mentioned it yesterday, i told her he could stay with us, apparently she had told him that but he said no it would mean he would be here 24/7 and didnt want that said kristy * +

kristy59 26.11.23 - 08:27am
We not exactly falling over each other here, the cottage is huge and we have lots of rooms, in fact if he wanted his own flat we could convert the attic said wolfie * +

wolf1v36 28.11.23 - 01:09pm

@ kristy59 - 15.11.23 - 09:17am
Jim is like a brother to me, we have grown up together said kristy. Brothers and sisters dont kiss and cuddle said wolfie, how do you know you havent got a brother or sister replied kristy. Ljs stepped forward, stop fighting you 2 otherwise i will bang your heads together said ljs and pulled them apart. Kristy and wolfie looked at each other and smiled

I sure as bug*ery dont kiss or cuddle my sister! Wolfie said with a laugh, would rather kiss a kipper! * +

kristy59 30.11.23 - 01:38am
Kristy burst out laughing and hugged wolfie, jims just lonely darling but in future we will stay arms length apart when we together, one man is more then enough for me said kristy and kissed wolfie, ljs chuckled * +

kristy59 18.02.24 - 01:27pm
Where did 2023 go? Its now 2024 and we need to get the Cornish Lass ready to sail, it time we had another adventure said wolfie. Can i come this time, you are always away so long said bryanna, wolfie shook his head, no darling you have your family and the shop to look after said wolfie, bryanna pulled a face, pretty please mum said bryanna * +

kristy59 18.02.24 - 01:42pm
Sorry darling some of our trips can be dangerous and we would rather you stay at home with your family said kristy. But mum you are taking the twins said bryanna. The twins are young we couldnt leave them behind and they will enjoy the trip, you never liked the water said kristy and put her arm around her. Buu ttt mum i will miss you all said bryanna and burst into tears. Hush now child you will have your mum in tears, you cant come with us and thats final said wolfie * +

kristy59 24.02.24 - 11:27pm
and left the shop to ring Ross and tell him his plans. Kristy put her arm around her daughter, im sure we wont be away for long but your dad, ljs and uncle jim love being at sea, its their life so cant stay on land too long, im sure you understand that said kristy * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index