! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2568/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 19.08.22 - 11:36am
This small shop seems to do very well said the engineer as he made his way to the back of the shop. We tick over replied wolfie * +

wolf1v36 19.08.22 - 12:30pm
Later on in the day wolfie and bryanna left the shop tn have their lunch break, as Len and Sue came in to cover for them,. After lunch wolfie was upstairs in his office with bryanna and kristy going through invoices and other paperwork, wolfie said, as ljs wants tn wallpaper his room, maybe if we give him this lot, it would save us many hours! * +

wolf1v36 19.08.22 - 04:30pm
Just then the office phone chirped 464, line 2! Wolfie answered, .Bryan? Maate! Its Len,. Aye! Go ahead Len, everything okay there? Wolfie asked. Yes maate! All good! Len replied, i have a guy with me here wants to talk to you. does he have a lot less hair than me?,wolfie asked, looks like it maate!. Wolfie said ok, he's the engineer here to repair the freezer! Yes, put him on, give him the phone.? * +

kristy59 30.08.22 - 09:48am
Sorry mister wolfe but i cant fix the freezer here, i will arrange for it to be picked up. Whats wrong with it and are you going to arrange a replacement until its fixed asked wolfie. Its quite old and i will have to order the replacement parts, it will take several weeks and cost about 500 quid and your policy doesnt cover a replacement one said the engineer. Wolfie quickly told kristy the problem, damp it we will buy another one, we need a big freezer said kristy, but we cant afford a new one * +

kristy59 30.08.22 - 10:09am
they cost a few thousand now said wolfie, i know darling but we cant manage without a big freezer and if we hire another one that will cost a few bob said kristy, wolfie shook his head, so what do i tell the engineer said wolfie, kristy took the phone from him and spoke to the engineer in her sweet but demanding voice, you cant say that whispered wolfie, kristy grinned at him and held the phone to his ear as the engineer replied ok kristy i will arrange a replacement freezer for you * +

kristy59 3.09.22 - 10:02am
I hope it arrives before the weekend, i have a treat for you and the twins said wolfie, a treat i love treats, what is it said kristy, wolfie tapped his nose, you will have to wait and see replied wolfie and grinned. Kristy started to kiss and cuddle him, what you doing woman we cant do that in here someone may walk in said wolfie, kristy locked the door and put the key down her top, you want the key you will have to get it back said kristy and laughed. Your a tease and pushed kristy on the desk * +

kristy59 3.09.22 - 10:14am
and started to kiss her when the phone rang, leave it said kristy, i better answer it, it could be important said wolfie, more important then this said kristy and kissed him. Wolfie answered the phone, you ok dad, no one can get into the office said bryanna, im ok love your mum just wants her wicked way with me said wolfie and laughed. GET A ROOM bryanna shouted down the phone * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index