! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2566/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 17.06.22 - 11:18pm
Dont panic bry, your mum wont leave me and the twins but shes upset ljs is going. I best have a word with her, calm her down said wolfie and rushed after kristy * +

kristy59 3.07.22 - 09:15am
Bryanna looked at stephen and shook her head, im going to lose both of them said bryanna and burst into tears * +

wolf1v36 3.07.22 - 11:37am
Wolfie had calmed kristy down by some kind of miracle rather than luck, after having a few words and a chat to ljs, who told wolfie about his plans and how he spent and wasted most of his entire life savings on this ship,. Wolfie said to ljs,. Well lj, we are both in the same boat, as it were, ten years ago you may remember that i paid half a million on the ex cableship Linzi Rose, well kris took a flight around to check,.It is still on the Solent, almost sinking all ex telecom gear still aboard * +

wolf1v36 3.07.22 - 05:47pm
Then wot ar ee gawun to do about it wolfie m'boy? Ljs asked,. Wolfie shrugged, and replied, Well lj. For starters if that crowd are not bothered, or have no intentions whatsoever to release the ships, then that my dear LJ, is where we come in heavy onto the fkrs, and get your money back for you, tho i suspect by this time the linzi rose only fit for scr*p, but i may get a few hundred in scr*p value even that is better than nowt! I will get in touch with mr baker the solicitor, and duncan, * +

kristy59 9.07.22 - 09:04am
Forget about them ships, lets get the cornish lass ready to sail and go off for another adventure, im bored said ljs * +

wolf1v36 30.07.22 - 02:37pm
Don't worry lj, we will find something for you to do as soon as the crew return from their extended leave. Wolfie explained,. As at this time there are only jim, mike, and seamus on the cornish lass at work busy renewing deck timbers, and ross and demelza and the boys stranded at london due to the rail strike, i will phone him for the latest in a bit, i may have to drive up to victoria to pick them up and bring them home,. * +

wolf1v36 5.08.22 - 03:25am
Bryanna squealed with laughter and said, but dad, you got us lost one day, just going to the guest house at st ives, and ended up at lands end! Gawd knows where you would end up driving to london!. You'd most likely end up at john o groats!. Wolfie defended himself saying. Aww, no that was not my fault, they were digging the road up, laying fibre optic cable, blooming miles of it,. Traffic was diverted onto roads unfamiliar to me, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index