! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2565/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
mikeymk 25.04.22 - 05:06am
Sucks to be them right now, as the vending machines are busted * +

kristy59 27.04.22 - 05:09pm
Anyone for a coffee shouted wolfie to bryanna and stephen, oh yes please dad, white one sugar said stephen. Put the kettle on bry we not busy so can have a break said wolfie, aye aye captain replied bryanna and giggled, you best make one for that mikey man who will come into the shop soon, he always wants a cuppa after a hard days work said stephen, we not running a cafe said wolfie, perhaps we should, loads of room at back for a few tables and chairs, make a few bob as well said bryanna * +

wolf1v36 28.04.22 - 09:26am
Mikey is okay says wolfie, lucky that he noticed the vending machines u s, i will order new, as the fruit one older than i am!!!. * +

kristy59 2.06.22 - 05:04pm
At this rate dad we will have more vending machines in this shop then stock said bryanna and laughed. Thats not a bad idea, i can cut down on staff and save a few bob, mum and i can have a few holidays then said wolfie * +

kristy59 2.06.22 - 05:12pm
Just as kristy rushed into the shop and shouted to wolfie to pack his bags adding ljs wants to move on. Move on where said wolfie, he wants to go back to sea and i wont let him go on his own, i will never see him again said kristy * +

wolf1v36 6.06.22 - 02:46am
Oh! I see! Says wolfie, is that all? Thank goodness for that. With you telling me to pack my bags, i thought that i was being told to clear off! Was going to ask you what the hell i have done! That's okay, so i can breathe again then? Well, i am sure ljs would be okay, he is a more experienced seaman than i am, and ever will be, but at the moment i am waiting to hear from jim, i will go down to the ship to see him after lunch to look for some work at sea, * +

kristy59 16.06.22 - 09:55am
You dont understand, dad not going on the cornish lass he has bought another ship and busy getting a crew together said kristy with tears in her eyes. Old grumpy will be ok, hes been a sailor for many years and knows what hes doing said bryanna. Bry right darling if he wants to go back to sea, we cant stop him said wolfie. Im going with him so put that in your pipe and smoke it said kristy and left the shop. Stop her dad shouted bryanna * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index