! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2564/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 5.03.22 - 04:39pm
God forbid! Heaven knows what the outcome would have been! Jim agreed, and captain, i do think that you should get that arm of yours looked at, as the front of the sleigh hit both of us rather hard, especially you sir! Len will drive you to hospital.. I am okay jim thanks! Wolfie said.I'm more worried abt ljs! He must be in agony, all they did was laugh! Bryanna said sorry dad, we could not lead them, the owner cracked a whip at them! I heard you shout fkn idiot! wolfie said, with a laugh,,,. * +

kristy59 22.04.22 - 03:08pm
Thankfully we can look back and laugh but it wasnt funny at the time said wolfie, kristy nudged bryanna and both started to giggle, wolfie glared at them. It was funny darling but no one was hurt said kristy, only ljs pride bryanna added and they both laughed again. Hes a old man and could have a heart attack said wolfie, nah not old grumpy he will go on forever said bryanna * +

kristy59 22.04.22 - 03:23pm
Shes right darling the grumpy old man will go on forever and will out live all of us said kristy and put her arm around wolfie and gave him a tender kiss on his cheek. Wolfie grinned, havent we got some stock to check said wolfie winking at kristy, a few tins of beans replied kristy and took wolfies hand and led him to the stock room. Dont disturb us, we will be a while said wolfie smiling at bryanna. Bryanna raised her eyes, im sure you will be checking more then tins of beans said bryanna, * +

kristy59 22.04.22 - 03:29pm
Im sure we will but someone got to keep this woman happy said wolfie and laughed. You sure do darling said kristy squeezing wolfies b*m and laughing * +

kristy59 24.04.22 - 07:46pm
At their age you would think they would know better, bryanna said to stephen as he walked into the shop after a delivery. Your mum and dad will never be too old, they too much in love replied stephen. LOVE whats that got to do with it, its more l*st with them 2 said bryanna, nah lovey its LOVE you can see it when they look at each other said stephen. They started shouting at each other and stopped when wolfie came out the stock room, what are you 2 shouting about said wolfie, tins of beans * +

kristy59 24.04.22 - 07:55pm
Stephen said quickly and he and bryanna laughed. Well! mrs w and i have counted the tins and we have plenty and dont need to order anymore said wolfie, you have actually been counting tins of baked beans said bryanna and giggled, what else would we be doing replied wolfie with a stern look on his face * +

wolf1v36 25.04.22 - 02:50am
Kristy had gone back indoors to sort lunch out and see what the twins are up to. Wolfie stayed in the shop serving, and keeping bryanna and stephen in check after giving them both a severe warning, tho there was an atmosphere in the shop that made wolfie feel uncomfortable, but he was used to it, an only had another hour and ten minutes of his early shift left to do when kris and jenny take over, wolfie kris and bryanna work the afternoon and evening, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index