! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2562/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 3.01.22 - 08:31pm
At 3.30am all the decs were in the shop, lets call it a day now and get some sleep, if all agree we will be back in the shop at 6.30am, shop will be closed till 9am the day after tomoro when santa will arrive to open the shop. Sounds good to me said d*ck, plenty of time to finish off and have a brew or two with a wee drop of something for those who may need it said kristy and laughed, then a goodnights sleep before the party begins said wolfie * +

wolf1v36 8.01.22 - 10:54am
Next morning wolfie was up at crack of dawn, and stephen also arrived extra early with the days papers to sort out, wolfie and len had already erected the large 12 foot xmas tree outside between the shop and the cottage and set into a disused drain of which one of the delivery lorries had reversed onto and had broken the cover and had got stuck and had to be towed out a week before, of which stephen then related the story to wolfie and how bryanna had a go at the driver, and also blamed stephen * +

kristy59 13.01.22 - 04:57pm
That girl seems to blame everyone at the moment, i think there may be something wrong in their marriage stakes said wolfie and looked at stephen. They seem very happy to me, always touching each other in a gameful way said stephen. Wolfie rubbed his chin, perhaps shes pregnant again said wolfie and pulled a face. Oh well we will have our Mary for Christmas if she is said stephen and laughed * +

kristy59 15.01.22 - 07:15pm
I dont think bryanna will be too happy to play mary especially if she with child now and perhaps not too happy about it said len, well she should learn to keep her knees together said wolfie and laughed * +

wolf1v36 18.01.22 - 10:20am
Wolfie went on to say. I don't think that is the case, after what that old man did to her in the cafe when she was on her own while i was at sea, unable tn help her, would have put her off for life! No! I think there is another reason for her odd behaviour! Tell you what tho, thinking back to that night, i had never driven the ship so hard before on the way home, i was so angry at what that twisted old perv did our girl! I wanted to shoot him, * +

kristy59 20.01.22 - 03:51pm
Bryanna will tell us in time what has upset her, its probably something about nothing which can be put right said kristy, i hope so, i will miss her working in the shop said wolfie * +

wolf1v36 22.01.22 - 11:42am
Dont worry maate! She will be coming back to tha shop with yaa soon maate! Once she has had enough of tha long hours sat at the till at tescos every day and late nights too, also sundays and bank holidays, strewth maate! All of that would bagger me up too! Len said. Wolfie stroked his chin, and agreed with len and felt happier as he climbed the ladder carrying a large gold and silver illuminated star to place on top of the tree, and sang wandrin' star, in a deep voice and heard applause, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index