! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2561/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
kristy59 29.12.21 - 10:36pm
With you and i here we will get this shop back on its feet in a couple of days, now lets clear these boxes then get the decorations out and show people the wolfe family are back for Christmas said wolfie. Il get the lights from the store room and hang them outside the shop said stephen, i will see if i can find that blow up santa and snowman we hang above the door said kristy and laughed. We will be up and running in no time said wolfie clapping his hands as ljs walked into the shop, wat you all * +

kristy59 29.12.21 - 10:41pm
doing said ljs, getting the shop ready for Christmas, are you going to help replied kristy, ljs yawned then took off his jacket, where you want me said ljs * +

wolf1v36 30.12.21 - 01:32am
Good on you lj, wolfie said, i will give you a bottle of rum afterwards, um,,,if you could give me an hand with the snowman and santa, i will leave the lights for stephen and kristy to do, as when i put them up, i always seem to tread on bulbs as i step down from the ladder, so i handed over to bryanna, who seems to be sulking, when we done this get your coat on and we will take a drive up to the farm for a couple of christmas trees, * +

kristy59 30.12.21 - 10:45am
Kristy clapped her hands, lets hope they have a nice big one for the outside of the shop and a smaller one for inside said kristy, im sure we will find exactly what we want said wolfie, dont forget the sweeties, santa likes to give a gift to all the girls and boys who visit the shop said ljs and blew out his chest, i may have to alter your outfit said kristy and laughed * +

kristy59 30.12.21 - 11:03am
Evening all said d*ck and his wife as they entered the shop, we heard what bryanna done, the little madam, and here to help said d*ck then added i will sell freshly dressed turkeys for half price if customers spend 25 pound in your shop and my lovely wife has made a lot of xmas puddings for you to sell in your shop. Kristy ran over to them both and hugged them. Ok if we leave you women here while d*ck, stephen, ljs and myself go up to the farm and get a couple of xmas trees said wolfie. * +

kristy59 2.01.22 - 05:37pm
Ok darling dont be too long, we need to get at least half this shop finished by tonight, we can finish in the morning and get the banners up that santa is come to the shop the next day to open it. All the special posters will be displayed, lets see if tesco can beat us this year said kristy. Winning, losing isnt important but we have a christmas shop every year and a certain young lady not stopping us said wolfie, everyone clapped * +

kristy59 3.01.22 - 08:13pm
She certainly isnt, the twins will be delighted to be dressed as a fairy and elf and help santa this year said kristy * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index