! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2490/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
chris73 3.12.20 - 10:50am
Whose for a ice cream said wolfie 3 hands went up, how many is that including me said wolfie putting his hand up, 1 2 5 6 said angela, john laughed then said 1 2 3 4, clever boy said kristy and kissed him, me kiss to said angela, kristy kissed her your a clever girl as well said kristy. Right 4 ice creams said wolfie * +

chris73 4.12.20 - 09:47am
All with a chocolate flake kristy shouted * +

chris73 5.12.20 - 11:03am
Wolfie returned with 2 ice creams and a young girl wearing a very short skirt and bra top carrying the other 2 ice creams, this is mel she offered to help me said wolfie, that was kind of you said kristy looking at wolfie whose eyes were fixed on the girls boobs, your husband was struggling to hold them so i offered to help him, thank you said kristy and nudged wolfie, such a handful said wolfie l*cking his ice cream, the girl giggled and winked at wolfie then left. Kristy just looked at * +

chris73 5.12.20 - 11:14am
Wolfie, what! You try to carry 4 ice creams in this heat said wolfie, i can see you are very hot, you best have a dip in the sea to cool off said kristy and threw a towel over his lap, wolfie looked down and laughed, il have that dip later but in meantime im going to have 40 winks said wolfie and drifted off to sleep with a silly grin on his face * +

chris73 9.12.20 - 04:58pm
Dadda play yelled the twins, kristy poked wolfie WAKE UP YOU LAZY B***** AND PLAY WITH YOUR CHILDREN OR I WILL LEAVE YOU HERE TO ROAST said kristy * +

chris73 10.12.20 - 09:07am
Eventually wolfie opened one eye, then moved his legs, ok im awake said wolfie, dont bother, twins and i are going its getting too hot said kristy. Wolfie opened both eyes, going where he asked, back to the cottage then we will get the train home said kristy, wolfie sat forward i was only having a laugh with that young girl, we will all go home together tomoro, now relax and enjoy the sunshine said wolfie * +

chris73 12.12.20 - 11:36am
The next morning wolfie filled up the car with petrol then loaded up the car, by 10 they were ready to leave and they all headed home, we wont stop so should be home in a couple hours said wolfie * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index