! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2489/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
chris73 27.11.20 - 09:27am
Later on the beach they met up with the 2 people from the restaurant, how you feeling now old timer the man said to wolfie, fine now thanks and im not a old timer, im probably younger then you said wolfie. Join us for a picnic we have plenty said kristy, very kind of you but we meeting our daughter for lunch perhaps we can meet up with you later said the woman, we are going home tomoro, trouble at the mill said wolfie, thats a shame you have only just got here said the man, our eldest * +

chris73 27.11.20 - 09:35am
daughter having some problems in the shop and only her dad can sort them so we have to go home said kristy and pulled a face. The couple left and wolfie turned to kristy, im sorry love i will make it up to you said wolfie * +

wolf1v36 27.11.20 - 10:46am
And that is a promise too! Wolfie said. In fact you and the twins can stay here, i will only be at home for a couple of days amd will be back here at st ives sunday evening to finish off my d*mn holiday that i almost had, reminds me, i will buy a straw hat from that little gift shop on the corner, i left my old one hanging up in the wheelhouse on the ship!. Kristy rolled her eyes and sighed as she said. That old thing? I hope ross has thrown it overboard by now!, or ljs uses it to light his pipe * +

chris73 28.11.20 - 09:15am
If we go home we go as a family, im not letting you go on your own said kristy, wolfie hugged and kissed his wife, yuk said angela, yuk at what said wolfie, iss mummy said angela and shook her head, kristy and wolfie laughed, when you get a boyfriend you will want him to kiss you said wolfie, angela shook her head, me iss umpy she said and giggled * +

chris73 30.11.20 - 02:17pm
So is grumpy your boyfriend, hes a bit old for you said kristy, i like umpy he makes me laff said angela, me to said john. Do you miss grumpy said kristy, YES they both shouted. Shall we go home tomoro so you can see grumpy and bryanna again said wolfie, the twins started to cry, you dont want to home then, dadda got to go home but you and mummy can stay if you want to said kristy and held wolfies hand, the twins stood up and put their arms around wolfie and kristy and hugged them * +

chris73 30.11.20 - 02:37pm
Angela put her hands on kristys face, HOME MUMMY AND DADDA AND JOHN AND ME said angela. wolfie put john and angela on his knees and cuddled and kissed them, kissy mummy said john so wolfie kissed kristy as well. Where one goes, we all go said kristy, yes mummy the twins said very clearly and hugged them both again. Tears ran down wolfies face, he realised then what a close family they were and he wished then he hadnt told bryanna he would come home to help her. All his children were special * +

chris73 30.11.20 - 02:46pm
to him but these twins were extra special, perhaps because he was older and spent more time with them, wolfie blew his nose and kristy hugged him, silly dadda got sand in his eyes said kristy * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index