! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2487/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
chris73 16.11.20 - 04:35pm
just as the twins woke up and shouted dadda! your needed im off to sort out our breakfast said kristy and laughed * +

wolf1v36 19.11.20 - 01:56am
O lord! Says wolfie fumbling around in the cupboard lookin through some jars of baby food for the twins breakfast after he had sat them in their high chair and given them some banana milk in their tommee tippee cups, wolfie reading the labels on the jars and not sure what they wanted,for breakfast and as he showed them they both turned up their noses it! It!, what this one? He asked, again the twins pulled faces and said it! It! Wolfie very confused, and said, i dont know what you are saying, * +

wolf1v36 19.11.20 - 02:15am
I dont know what you are saying, and hope its not what i think you are saying, but admit there is a strong resemblance! This one for instance says wolfie holding up a jar of caramel custard! I dont know how you little folk can eat some of them, pease dadda! Pease dadda! You want this one? Es peare dadda! Most relieved and thank gawd for that! Wolfie said as he warmed it slightlly and spooned into the twins bowls, * +

chris73 19.11.20 - 10:38am
What the hell you giving them, thats a dessert said kristy taking the bowls from them, well i dont know what they have said wolfie, they eat solid food now give them weetabix then toast and jam, they will enjoy that said kristy and kissed the twins, the twins giggled, dadda illy said the twins, dadda been away at sea too long said kristy just as wolfies phone rang, saved by the bell he thought and answered the call * +

wolf1v36 19.11.20 - 08:51pm
Hello dad? Is that you dad? Yes bryanna, tiz dad. Who did you think it was? Said wolfie with a laugh, i dont know, said bryanna, i just thought that i mis dialled, wolfie replied, well suppose that you had dialled a wrong number and it was a man that did answer and did actually claim that ie is your dad, you would feel a bit silly, you need to be more carefull sweetheart, anywaywhy dial the number? I thought that you have my number logged in your phone cnntact list,, i have your number listed, * +

chris73 20.11.20 - 10:02am
Ok, whats so urgent you have to disturb me on my hols said wolfie * +

chris73 20.11.20 - 10:16am
You sound a bit grumpy dad are you and mum ok said bryanna, we are fine just sorting out the twins breakfast said wolfie, weetabix and toast said bryanna and laughed, how do you know that said wolfie, mum told me when they were staying with ross and demelza, they decided they should eat solid food now so started tempting them with different foods said bryanna, i wish someone had told me, i have been thro a cupboard of jars said wolfie * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index