! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2483/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
chris73 30.10.20 - 12:09pm
I was only joking darling, bryanna is a good worker but a bit of a scatter brain at times said kristy, no she not she just gets a bit confused at times said wolfie standing up and clearing the plates from the table. Kristy stood up and put her arms around wolfie, lets not argue about bryanna said kristy, you have changed since you have been away said wolfie * +

wolf1v36 30.10.20 - 05:16pm
I am not argueingwii you over bry or anyone else said wolfie and i was only joking when i saie that you have changed,, you are still the same kristy that i love and married the only way that you have changed are your looks which i like very much, and yes i agree we can have lynnette help in the shop if she wants, there would be no need fnr her to go to plymouth or exeter, both yourself and bry have the authority and as fully qualified chefs to fully train lynnette, * +

chris73 31.10.20 - 10:02am
And i love you to my darling and missed you so much when i was away. I wanted ross to take me to the ship but he said NO i wasnt ready to return to that life and you would be ok, i cried myself to sleep that night, i wanted to be with you said kristy as she held wolfie tight, the twins started to giggle as wolfie and kristy kissed * +

wolf1v36 31.10.20 - 02:35pm
And i cried too darling wolfie said, amd lynnette caught me, but i pretended that i had just put some eyedrops in, bv think that she knew differently,, wolfie turned to the twins and says, and what are you two gigglimg at? Dadda silly, they said, and repeated to kristy dadda silly,dadda silly!And kristy nodded in agreement, wolfie says to the twins. And what do my little mumchkins want to do today? Each dadda! Eack dadda! I skeem dadda i skeem! Ice cream? Wolfie turned to kristy, pulled a face * +

wolf1v36 1.11.20 - 12:03am
Too cold for ice cream today my little cherubs, ynu may get a cold inyour tum tums, and be poorly sick again ikeem dadda we have tum tums, wolfie tried not to laugh and said tell you what we will do, we will go to the beach and sit in daddas warm car and have a picnic, dadda buy you ice cream tomorrow when not cold wet horrible weather, how does that sound? Icnic icnic peez dadda raid the twims excited and dancing around,, and dadda will take you in to see the lifeboat if the boathouse is open, * +

chris73 1.11.20 - 10:13am
John jumped up and down, ride on boat he shouted, no lad the sea too rough. Kristy looked at wolfie, we cant just sit in the car thats not much fun for them, lets take them to the indoor pleasure park, they will enjoy it there and will wear them out, we may get a early night said kristy and winked a wolfie, sounds good to me pleasure park it is then and we can have lunch there as well said wolfie, c'mon lets get you 2 ready we going somewhere special said kristy * +

wolf1v36 3.11.20 - 12:23am
Wow! The pleasure park! I hope they still have that submarine simulator in the amusement arcade! The lighting and sound effects on there when torp*does h*t targets sound so realistic, dadda spent an hour playing om that! Said wolfie as excited as the twins, and jumped up and down a couple of times with them and laughed. Kristy said yes, and you spent a lot of money on it too! Wolfie said nah! Not all that much really, was no more than a quid with 50p that lasted up tn 30 minutes play, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index