! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2481/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 23.10.20 - 12:35am
At just after 5 30 wolfe drew up at the cottage, and reversed carefully into the driveway, switched of the engine and raid, here at last darling and leaned across and kissed kristy, then looked at the dashboard clock, and said hmm! 17;37, and six hnurs from charlestown! Huh! Only bryan wolfe could make a 2 hour drive last six and a half hours! Said wolfie laughing, krirty pulled a face and said, but you have got us here safely is all that matters, and thats the main thing, * +

wolf1v36 23.10.20 - 01:13am
A little later, with luggage unloaded from the car and the twins still asleep on the sofa, wolfie and kristy enjoying the peace and tranquility and a cup of coffee and a chat, about thedays events, kristy said i still think that it would have been easier fnr you with the satnav, wolfie agreed and said with hindsight i should have done really, althougi if i had used that i would had likely have ended up at the outer hebrides! Instead of st ives, it was all the roadworks and diversions threw me, * +

chris73 23.10.20 - 01:52pm
plus we spent nearly 2 hours at the cafe, that should have been a quick half hour break said kristy and cuddled up to wolfie, what about if we put the twins to bed as they are and get a early night ourselves said wolfie and kissed kristy, i doubt they will sleep all night but we will get a couple of hours on our own said kristy, sounds ok to me said wolfie lifting angela and putting her in her bed, kristy done the same to john then they tipped toe to their bedroom * +

chris73 24.10.20 - 01:49pm
Wolfie climbed into bed and cuddled up to kristy and fell asleep, kristy giggled and kissed wolfies head and slipped out of bed and went into the kitchen and made herself a hot choc then rang bryanna, how are you mum, you ok now said bryanna, i fine now darling but i am worried about your dad, he has aged in the last few weeks, i shouldnt have left him said kristy, wheres dad now said bryanna, in bed asleep, we were planning a early night and he fell asleep said kristy and laughed, * +

chris73 24.10.20 - 02:04pm
perhaps hes just tired after the journey said bryanna, it did take us nearly 6 hours said kristy, did he go via london said bryanna and laughed, it felt like it but a load of roadworks said kristy, are you and dad ok, you no in bed said bryanna, yes darling we are fine, have you heard anything about what happened on the ship when i left said kristy, kris said he thought dad looked tired but he put it down to him worrying about you, have you heard something said bryanna, i spoke to * +

chris73 24.10.20 - 02:20pm
Paul briefly and he was moaning that your dad wants lynnette to do the NVQ for working in the kitchen and wanted him to help her, you know what paul thinks about lynnette so hes not happy, apparently your dad and lynnette spent a lot of time chatting and he feels she has talked him into letting her do this NVQ, i dont think she has as im the tutor and could stop it at any time said kristy, i agree mum, dad got a thing about certificates for everything so he may have suggested it if she * +

chris73 24.10.20 - 02:35pm
wanted to work in the galley, she could always come and work in the shop while the ship in dry dock, she could make the bread etc for the shop, i have my NVQ so i can go over it with her said bryanna, thats a good idea darling, i expect you could do with the extra help in the shop said kristy, thats sorted then, i will speak to dad tomoro see if he agrees, you dont think dad and lynnette done more then chat do you mum said bryanna, of course not darling, sorry must go now i can hear angela * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index