! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2471/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
wolf1v36 21.09.20 - 01:19am
That is such a shame captain, says jim. Aye jim it is, but her health comes first, as we all know, and the nice long rest and holiday with ross and demelza will do her the world of good, ross phoned me and told me not to worry about he too much she is fine and is doing well healthwise and can stay as long as she wants the twins okay too and all send their love to dadda and grampy pirate. Aww bless them! Says wolfie wiping a tear from his eyes, * +

wolf1v36 21.09.20 - 01:43am
A short time later wolfie at the wheel of cornish lass making steady progress to falmouth, and lynnette brought a mug of coffee in to wolfie, and a plate of beef sandwiches. Wolfie left the wheel and took the tray from the girl, saying thanks lynnette, and thanks for helping paul in the galley, mia should be better tomorrow, was very kind of you to step into the breach right away like that. Its okay captain, the least that i could do, makes a welcome change from the office work, * +

wolf1v36 21.09.20 - 09:36am
Wolfie says,. Tell me before you go, your dad tells me that you have spoken to that lad a couple of times. Not that i mind that one bit, what can you tell me about him,? Has he told you much about himself, as we do not know anything about him except that he is a stowaway, and told us that he had swam all the way from over there somewhere, and climbed aboard in mid ocean which is impossible to climb that height without the aid of a rope or anything else. Aye captain i can tell you what i know, * +

wolf1v36 23.09.20 - 11:23am
He is french, and mia knows him, he wants work but his visa had expired some time ago, his name is peitre knutte. Wolfie smiqked as he imagined the ribbing the lad must have when writing his signature as p,nutt!. Lynnette saw wolfie's smirk and says with a laugh, no captain, it is nutte with a k! I kowwhat you are thinking sir! Anyway he did not swim from over there, or from anywhere, * +

wolf1v36 23.09.20 - 11:50am
In fact while we were docked at st mawes he was on the pier admiring the ship and saw his chance to come aboard for a look around just picked up one of the boxes of supplies and just simply came aboard along with the helpers bringing the boxes on board sir, nobody even noticed, wolfie says i will speak to jim about tightening up on security, so this was obviouly before i came aboard and we caught up with the ship? Yes sir you and kristophers ship was not too far behind us only a short distance, * +

wolf1v36 25.09.20 - 02:02pm
And he noticed that we had left st mawes and out at sea and with that strange mist, he was scared and hid down below in one of the old storage rooms and stayed there and when he had no food he would go through the waste bins and would eat what he could find sir, jim found him early morning a couple of days ago. Wolfie said, oh my gawd! That means that i have kidnapped him! Why didnt the stupid boy come to me instead? I dont bite! My bark is far worse, instead the silly twerp hides away!. * +

wolf1v36 25.09.20 - 02:25pm
And finding what ie could to eat out of the waste bins! He is very lucky that he isnt poorly, and then when found he told jim and me a lot of little porkies, anyway many thanks lynnette for letting me know, your information will be kept strictly confidentially between us and jim nobody else will know even jim will not know that you told me, * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index