! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.

Once upon a time - Page 2467/2594

Subject: Once upon a time
« <> »
0gypsy0 28.08.20 - 01:06pm
Critical, could you please delete the epic s**tshow we provided in here so they can continue their story? And Thank you for not banning us * +

phil 28.08.20 - 07:14pm
i'm too lazy to read back numerous pages deleting replies .i'm getting old i've lost my enthusiasm * +

wolf1v36 28.08.20 - 09:43pm
Lol, its okay critical, i can bypass and continue on from where i left off,, when you reach my age is the time to worry,, * +

wolf1v36 29.08.20 - 02:57pm

@ wolf1v36 - 26.08.20 - 03:29pm
Wolfies pocket radio chirped, angela dadda got birdiy in pocket, wolfie replied no sweetheart, daddas radio, uncle mike calling me, ' yes mike. What is it? Okay captain, could you come to the wheelhouse a moment, i have sorted the problem out, and there is a message from kris, he hopes to rendevous with us at 21 00hrs. Okay, roger that! Thank you mike, give me 5 minutes, i will be straight up there, over and out,

Wolfie appeared at the wheelhous ten minutes later, ah there you are captain! That was an old fashioned five minutes then! Mike said. Wolfie replied with a laugh, yes snrry about that mike, but as you know i am cornish and we do everything 'dreckly' i got a wee bit tied up, ljs woke the twins when he stumbled and walked into the cabin door, anyway krirty came to the rescue and lulled them back to sleep again, and no? Ll not drunk yet and still managed to tread on his own bootlace and trip over * +

kristy59 30.08.20 - 03:51pm
Once the twins were asleep kristy made her way up to the wheelhouse, are you ok love, you look very pale said wolfie, I don't feel well at all, it's probably the stress of the last few days said kristy, wolfie felt her head, your burning up, I will get doc Maggie to come up and see you said wolfie and picked up the intercom and shouted DOCTOR MAGGIE TO THE BRIDGE NOW, Jim took kristys arm come and sit down, you look as though you are going to pass out said Jim, I'm ok don't fuss I just need wolfie said kristy and put out her arms to her husband, take over Jim said wolfie and put his arms around kristy as doc Maggie rushed into the wheelhouse, oh my deary you do look pale and your burning up, lets get you to your cabin so I can look at you properly said doc Maggie, wolfie helped kristy down to their cabin and looked worried while doc Maggie poked and prodded, she not P said wolfie, she may be captain but that's not causing the problem, your wife is stressed and needs a break from this ship said doc Maggie, but we don't know where we are said wolfie, well you better find out quickly and get that young lad of yours to come and get her and take her somewhere nice to stay said Doc Maggie, I want the twins with me, I'm not going anywhere without my babies said kristy, I'm sure the captain can sort something out for you said doc Maggie looking at wolfie, of course the twins will be with you darling, perhaps you can all stay with Ross and Demelza for a while said wolfie and kissed his wife and you as well said kristy, I will join you as soon as we get the ship back to Falmouth said wolfie * +

kristy59 30.08.20 - 04:02pm
Kristy smiled and fell asleep, you sure it's only stress said wolfie, yes Captain a lot has been going on lately and your wife is now feeling the strain, a few days away and she will be fine, look the colour in her cheeks is coming back now, I will sit with her, you get LJS and find out where you are then contact your son and get him to come and get his mother, the longer she stays on the ship the worse she will get, oh and get that mist moved, blow it out the sky or something, we need to see day light said doc Maggie, I will be back in a hour said wolfie and rushed off to get LJS * +

butterx 2.09.20 - 08:17am

@ kristy59 - 30.08.20 - 04:02pm
Kristy smiled and fell asleep, you sure it's only stress said wolfie, yes Captain a lot has been going on lately and your wife is now feeling the strain, a few days away and she will be fine, look the colour in her cheeks is coming back now, I will sit with her, you get LJS and find out where you are then contact your son and get him to come and get his mother, the longer she stays on the ship the worse she will get, oh and get that mist moved, blow it out the sky or something, we need to see day light said doc Maggie, I will be back in a hour said wolfie and rushed off to get LJS

If kirsty not in story now do you want betty to be your new wife, you can snuggle up to my bossom boobies as i stroke your bald head, we can have lots of fun and babies together grin * +

« <> »

Quick reply:

+ go to page 1-2594
+ my page
+ functions
3 search
4 submit a reply
6 first page
7 last page
+ bookmark
8 Just For Fun Forum
9 Forum Index